
What I see in this picture is a man either trying to be a tree or is a tree. To me it looks like he was a tree that is old and doesn’t have leaves or anything and is about to die. Also I think that somebody was cutting the tree down, but they didn’t cut it down they just trimmed it from the sides and made it smaller and this is what was in the inside of it, a human being.
There is a guy standing on two little skinny branches, looks like he is trying to balance on them. He has branches coming out from the back and covering him up and probably helping him trying to balance on those two branches he is balancing on. He looks like a human tree.
I think what this photographer or artist is trying to tell us is people are like plants. That plants live just like people do, or maybe saying that humans want to be like trees/plants. But, people probably think other things of how this picture is.
My opinion on this picture is they probably wanted to be very creative. They used a leading line to lead you to the emphasize. They used the two branches on his legs that he is standing on to lead to him. But, overall this picture is very creative and nice. I really like this picture because I have never seen a picture like this before.
There is a guy standing on two little skinny branches, looks like he is trying to balance on them. He has branches coming out from the back and covering him up and probably helping him trying to balance on those two branches he is balancing on. He looks like a human tree.
I think what this photographer or artist is trying to tell us is people are like plants. That plants live just like people do, or maybe saying that humans want to be like trees/plants. But, people probably think other things of how this picture is.
My opinion on this picture is they probably wanted to be very creative. They used a leading line to lead you to the emphasize. They used the two branches on his legs that he is standing on to lead to him. But, overall this picture is very creative and nice. I really like this picture because I have never seen a picture like this before.
1 comment:
You have done well hitting each part of the critique. Now what I want you to work on is adding in a more artistic, descriptive language.
Post a Comment